Summer CSA Share
- Summer CSA runs for 20 weeks: the last week of May through the second week of October
- CSA pickup is Wednesday evenings at The Farm in Martell, or Saturday mornings at Good Life Fitness
- We offer Vegetable and Gelato shares
- We accept payment by cash, check, or credit/debit.
- A minimum of $100 is due when you register and pay by cash or check, with the balance due by May 15th. If you need to set up a payment plan, please contact us!
Each month will bring a fresh addition of vegetables to your box. Take a look at our Availability Chart to see what we grow and when it might be available throughout the season.
In general, at the beginning of the season, the shares tend to have more cooking greens and salad greens. We then move into the summer crops like tomatoes, peppers and summer squash; the end of the season is heavy with potatoes, winter squash and more greens.
Choose ONE pickup location for the entire season:
- Wednesday evenings from 4-7pm at The Farm in Martell
- Wednesday evenings from 4-7pm at Leon's Gourmet Grocer
- Saturday mornings from 9-11am at Good Life Fitness in Lincoln
Small, Medium and Large Shares pickup every week
Mini Shares pickup every other week
|Share Size||Price Per Season||Number of People Fed|
The Mini Share contains the same amount of produce as the Medium Share, but is picked up every other week. For a single person or a family just interested in trying CSA, the Mini Share provides all the diversity of our regular shares, but at a lower cost.
What do I get in my vegetable share?
Each week, we aim to provide you with six to nine different vegetables in your share. We try to include cooking greens, greens for salads, roots, fruits and something from the onion family in each share. Our goal is to grow what's in season for you, but also to introduce you to amazing new vegetables!
Visit our archive of CSA Newsletters to get an idea of what our shares looked like last year.
Robinette Farms is partnering with Gelato To Go to provide a unique addition to the produce and meats we offer. Gelato To Go is owned by Erin Burianek, who creates each gelato flavor by hand using local ingredients. Gelato To Go is also available at the Old Cheney Road Farmers' Market each Sunday.
||Standard Flavors||Seasonal Flavors|
|$50||2 pints / $10||Vanilla Bean, Belgian Chocolate, Stracciatella and Custard||Red Beet Vanilla, Peach, Lemon Basil, Raspberry, and more!|
The Gelato Share consists of two pints picked up the first Wednesday of the month, June - October. For each month you will choose one standard flavor, and one unique seasonal flavor featuring local ingredients from our farm and others.
Need more than 2 pints each month? Buy as many shares as you like!