Terms & Conditions
Below you will find our terms and conditions for joining our CSA.
Please read through this document in its entirety to be sure you understand how our CSA works.
I agree to the following terms and conditions of Robinette Farms CSA Program:
1. I agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth by Harvie.
2. I understand that the pick up times are strictly enforced. If I fail to pick up my share within the window specified for my site, I can arrange to come to The Farm in Martell to pick it up on Thursday or Friday. If I fail to pick up my share at the Omaha pickup, my share will be donated at the end of market. If something comes up that prevents me from picking up my box, I must make arrangements with a friend or family member to pick it up for me.
3. As a member, I share in the abundance of our harvest, as well as in the risks that come with farming. When joining this CSA, I agree to accept the fact that with natural systems, there can never be guarantees, and I agree to accept the consequences that come with taking this risk.
4. If I am for any reason dissatisfied with my CSA membership this year, or it is not what I expected, I will communicate that to my farmers, so they can try to address it. If I am still not satisfied after communicating with my farmers, Robinette Farms will arrange a refund on a pro-rated basis.
5. I understand my email address will be the primary way the farm will communicate with me on a weekly basis during the season. It is my responsibility to read these emails if I want to stay informed of what is happening on the farm.
6. I understand that the contents of the vegetable share are all grown without the use of synthetic chemicals. Any items that are not grown with those practices will be labeled as such and only available for purchase as “extra” items.